ISPB, organized by artistic association Otwarta Pracownia in close cooperation with UMCS Maria Curie – Skłodowska University in Lublin, is open to all undergraduate and graduate students of art or architecture faculties, as well as to professional artists,
up to the age of 36*
*Please note the correction in ISPB regulations:
"ISPB, organized by Otwarta Pracownia association, in close cooperation with Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, is open to all undergraduate and graduate students of art or architecture faculties up to 15 years after graduation"
- Free subject.
- The 700th Anniversary of Lublin's Charter
- The 70th Anniversary of the end of WW II - Learn more
Each participant may submit any number of works or a series of works in each category.
We only accept works of 100x70 cm (landscape or portrait). We do not accept spatial works.
- The entrants apply using the following registration form.
- The participants may choose to have their posters printed in Lublin. They are obliged to pay 40 PLN (~10 USD) for the printing of each work.
- They may also send the printed works (adres) with a „non-commercial value” postscript.
- All submitted posters will become a part of ISPB collection and can be used for didactic purposes, shown on ISPB website, displayed at exhibitions, or reproduced in ISPB publications.
ISPB organizers are not allowed to transfer any rights to a third party, neither when it comes to using, nor reproducing the submitted works.
PLEASE, READ THE ENTRY GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THE POSTERS.
READ: How to apply
- The posters must be submitted digitally through ISPB website.
- Convert your Poster files to meet the conditions.
The participants may choose to have their posters printed in Lublin. They are obliged to pay 40 PLN (~10 USD) for the printing of each work. They may also send the printed works (ISPB WA UMCS al. Kraśnicka 2b
20-718 Lublin, Poland) with a „non-commercial value” postscript.
- DEADLINE: All entries must be received by 25th October 2015.
- Each participant can participate with any number of posters or a series of posters in each category.
AWARDS AND PRIZES — READ MORE
The submitted posters must be entirely designed by the entrants. The organizer has the right to exhibit, publish (including digital publication) and collect the selected posters.
The deadline for submission of the works is 25th October 2015.
All prizes and distinctions will be given at the 2nd Poster Biennale award gala, on 4th December 2015 in Labirynt Gallery in Lublin, Poland.
A colour catalogue of ISPB will be published in digital and print form. It will include the works selected by the Jury for the exhibition.